Bromilow offers clients a technology education and assistance based service as part of our Life Enhancing Technology Services (LETS Help).
Do you want to learn how to keep in touch with family online—send an email or perhaps use skype?
Would you like to be able to use your smart phone for more than phone calls?
Maybe you’d like some simple instructions to get more out of your iPad or Tablet?
In an ever-changing world, we understand how daunting it can be trying to keep up with all the latest technological advances. Bromilow’s LETS Help – IT Services encompasses various aspects of assistance and education relating to technology and the online world.
The LETS Help team’s main focus is to enable clients via education and assistance to get the most out of the technology available to them. Staying in touch with loved ones and accessing the wealth of information and services available online is easier than you think!
Assistance is provided to ensure clients are in the best position to utilise their technology and access the online world. Services include:
- Help personalising and setting up new devices – laptops, desktops, tablets, smart phones, digital cameras, printers
- Setup an email address
- Set up Skype
- Assistance to choose a new device (and assist with purchase if practicable)
- Set up and schedule of backups
- Installing and/or downloading antivirus software
Education is provided to enable clients to use the technology on their own in an ongoing capacity which includes:
- One on one education sessions on particular functions – eg how to send an email, how to make a call via Skype etc
- One on one education sessions on navigating particular websites – eg; My Gov, My Aged Care, Online University, Library, Online Shopping
- Provision of ‘How To’ materials - step by step guides on how to complete these functions
For some of our clients with Home Care packages, both the service and equipment may be covered by your existing package. For private clients, the service is provided at a very competitive rate (around half of what it might cost for a technician to come to your home).
If you would like any further information or to see if your package will cover this service please contact your Regional Service Coordinator on 07 5445 5676.