Returns & Refunds
How to Return an Item for Refund or Exchange
To claim a refund or exchange, your item must be in its original, unused condition – unopened in its original packaging – unless there is a manufacturer defect or fault.
You must return the item within 28 days of your purchase.
You can return an item that you have purchased to our head office in Buderim along with your proof of purchase, ideally your tax invoice.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund; AND
- Post your returned item to:
Bromilow Home Support Services
Online Store Refunds
PO Box 329
Buderim QLD 4556
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original tax invoice.
The relevant Bromilow Home Support Services staff member will assess the item/s and determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered. Refunds will be issued in the same form of tender as the original purchase.
All returned refund items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. There is no refund for the original shipping and handling you paid on the order.
You may be able to exchange your returned unopened item in original packaging for an alternative item, subject to assessment by the relevant Bromilow staff member.
- Should you make an exchange for an item of lesser value, you will be entitled to a refund of the difference.
- Should you make an exchange for an item of a greater value, you will be required to pay the difference.
- Should delivery be required for the new item, standard postage and delivery costs will apply and will be applied to your outstanding balance of exchange.
Bromilow reserves the right to charge you for any postage costs incurred for returns, should a refund or exchange be declined or if you’ve changed your mind. If you’ve requested an exchange of a product that you’ve purchased online, we’ll do our best to fulfil your request, however please note that this is subject to stock availability.
If you have placed an order that has NOT yet been dispatched to you (you will have received email confirmation that the item has been dispatched), please call 07 5445 5676 to cancel your order.
If you have placed an order that has already been dispatched to you (you will have received email confirmation that the item has been dispatched), please refer to and follow the process for refunds.